18 x 42 x 35 GLI ProMesh Lagoon Safety Pool Cover with No Step
18 x 42 x 35 Lagoon Safety Pool Cover (pool Cover Material: gli-promesh-with-no-step) (18x42x35LAGOONCOVER-PROMESH-NS)
18 x 42 x 35 Lagoon Safety Pool Cover
An 18 x 42 x 35 Lagoon Safety Pool Cover is your first step to creating a safe backyard and clean pool during the off-season. Your standard Winter Cover is no more than a tarp held down with water tubes, providing little to no protection from the accidental intrusion of children or stray animals. A Safety Cover is a safe solution for any homeowner. Not only will your backyard look great, but installation is easy and the “Peace of Mind” that you will carry through-out the winter months is well worth the investment.
These top of the line pool covers combine a unique mesh weave with superior sewing techniques giving each cover enhanced durability that will hold up under years of extreme weather conditions. The Mesh design allows for rain or snow to easily drain through while still blocking the maximum amount of sunlight and debris. Each cover will provide your family with a safe, reliable pool cover for years to come.
Hydra Deluxe Mesh Safety Cover
- Super Mesh Mildew and Chemical/Rot Resistant Material!
- 50% lighter than your conventional vinyl solid safety cover and 70% stronger
- Triple stitching cross tack and box at all perimeter stress points & raised rub strip to prevent chafing on coping
- UV Resistant with high shade density to reduce algae growth
- Water Flow Rate: 100 gal per minute per square foot
- 98% Sunlight Blockage
- 10 Year Pro-Rated Warranty
GLI Secur-A-Pool Mesh Safety Cover
- Lightweight Polypropylene Mesh for easy installation and removal
- Improved and increased weave count within our polypropylene mesh fabric ensures added strength, sustainability and shading protection
- The tamper-proof design prevents entry without an installation rod, while still allowing for installation and removal in mere minutes
- Patented mesh material blend eliminates any standing water hazards by allowing water and melting snow to drain through and minimizing damage risk
- Meets or exceeds all safety cover performance standards as set forth in ASTM F 1346-91
- 95% Sunlight Blockage
- Standard 12-Year Limited Warranty
GLI ProMesh Safety Cover
- Construction of mesh with a unique weave of polypropylene material that blocks out algae-producing UV rays and resulting in making springtime pool opening a snap!
- A tight mesh material that is nearly 50% lighter than solid covers for easier installation, removal, and storage
- Nearly 75% more tensile strength than the competitor’s standard mesh
- An extra-strength material that provides greater tear resistance and tougher winter wear-ability which is ideal for both commercial and residential use
- Standard or above safety cover performance as outlined in ASTM F 1346-91
- 98% Sunlight Blockage
- Standard 15 Year Limited / 3 Year Full Warranty
Solid covers are meant to keep rain and melting snow out, leaving properly treated water clean and clear until spring. Since these covers are solid, standing water must be pumped off the top to prevent drowning risks to children or pets that might stray onto the pool cover. We offer these covers with a mesh drain for those who love the advantages of a reinforced cover but don’t want to pump off the puddled water.
Hydra Heavy Weight Solid Safety Cover
- Non-absorbent mildew and rot-resistant heavy-duty 12oz reinforced material that is 35% heavier than our standard material and will not tear or rip easily
- Straps run on both top and bottom of the cover for added strength and durability
- UV & Chemical Resistant with high shade density to reduce algae growth
- A nylon taffeta material is bonded between two layers of PVC for added strength
- Breaking Strength: 240 lbs. psi.
- 20 Year Pro-Rated Warranty
GLI HyPerLight Solid Safety Cover
- PVC-coated polyester fabric is 30% lighter than standard solid covers & 50% more puncture resistant
- Comes standard with distinctive commercial grade stainless steel springs
- Ultimate in durability, able to withstand puncturing from falling tree branches, deer hooves & the claws from other animals
- Comes with Sure-Flo full-length drain commands better water flow through the drain while still allowing ultimate sun blockage
- Meets or exceeds all industry safety cover performance standards as set forth in ASTM F 1346-91
- Provides 100% Sunlight Blockage for NO springtime algae growth in your pool
- 15 Year Limited Warranty / 3 Year Full
- Heavy-Duty Hex Key Tool
- TruSteel Springs and Spring covers for all anchor points
- Brass Anchors and flanges for all anchor points
- TruSteel D-Rings
- Aluminum Anchor Installation Tool
- Stainless Steel Ladder Lock, not cheap plastic!
- Stainless Steel Cover Installation Tool
18 x 42 x 35 Lagoon Safety Pool Cover
If you have questions about our Lagoon Safety Pool Covers please feel free to give us a call at 1-800-515-1747 or send us an email, email@example.com.
Best Pool Covers
Americas Favorite Source For Pool Covers!
GLI Pool Covers, Hydra Pool Covers
|Google Product Category||
Home & Garden > Pool & Spa > Pool & Spa Accessories > Pool Covers & Ground Cloths
|Pool Cover Style||
Mesh Safety Covers, Solid Safety Covers
|Pool Cover Type||
|Pool Cover Shape||
|Pool Cover Color||
Blue, Green, Tan
|Pool Cover Size||
18' x 42' x 35'
|Pool Cover Material||
GLI HyPerLight Solid with 8' Step, GLI HyPerLight Solid with No Step, GLI ProMesh with 8' Step, GLI ProMesh with No Step, GLI Secur-A-Pool Mesh with No Step, GLI Secure-A-Pool with 8' Step, Hydra Deluxe Mesh with 8' Step, Hydra Deluxe Mesh with No Step, Hydra Heavy Weight Solid with 8' Step, Hydra Heavy Weight Solid with No Step
Universal brass anchors or aluminum lawn stakes for securing in-ground swimming pool safety covers. Made from high-quality brass metal (aluminum for stakes) – longer durability in harsh cold weather. Concrete deck anchors are included in the pool cover kit.
Concrete Deck Anchors
The brass concrete anchor is the most common type of safety cover anchor used. The standard cover anchor is threaded and 1/16″ wider at the top. When tapped into the hole, it press-fits into place, holding the anchor body stationary, as you turn the threaded insert up or down.
Using a rotary hammer drill with a 3/4″ masonry bit, place a piece of sturdy tape around the bit at 2-1/4″, so you know when to stop drilling. Hold the drill perpendicular to the deck when drilling, to create a vertical hole. After drilling the hole, remove the dust, then tamp the anchor into the hole, using a tamping tool so you don’t damage the keyhole or bend the rim of the anchor.
Wood Deck Anchors
The wood deck anchor has a wide flange on the top of the anchor, to protect the deck and hold the cover securely with more lateral strength.
First, drill a counter-sink hole, 3/16″ deep, using a Forstner bit of the right diameter, so the anchor flange will sit flush into the wood, and not be a toe-stubbing hazard. Next, using a 3/4″ wood drill bit, drill a hole in the center, all the way through the wood. Drop the wood anchor into the hole, and then screw in the brass flange screws, using a #2 Phillips screw head.
This style of cover stake is designed to be installed in the yard around the pool where no concrete or wood decking has been used.
The lawn stakes should be installed sloped away from the pool (as opposed to straight up and down like other cover anchor types), which allows the lawn stake to be straight up and down once the cover is under tension. It is common to need to reinstall these stakes into the ground yearly as they will be loose after a snow load on the cover.
Our Pool Winterizing Kits include all the chemicals and/or chlorine you will need to close your swimming pool this fall! The winterizing kits are made to properly work for a maximum of about 4 months.
Before starting to winterize your swimming pool make sure to have the proper tools on hand. You will need the swimming pool cover, the water tubes (when applicable), the plugs the skimmers (Gizmos), skimmer winter covers and plugs for return jets and your winterizing chemicals. You will also need an air compressor or a powerful shop vac. You need these items for proper winterization.
For more information on how to winterize your in-ground pool kit please check out our blog.
Chlorine Pool Winterizing Kit
- Dry Granular Winterizer
- Sequestering Compound
- Di-Chlor Shock
- Pool Closing Instructions
Available in 15,000 Gallon or 30,000 Gallon (with or without Gizzmo)
Non-Chlorine Pool Winterizing Kit
- Dispensers for Winter “G” Tablets
- Liquid Winterizer
- Winter Stain Out
- Shox Non-Chlorine Oxy Shock Treatment
- Pool Closing Instructions
Available in 15,000 Gallon or 35,000 Gallon (with or without Gizzmo)
If you are using the green Gizmos to plug your pool skimmers, check them out and make sure that they are not cracked. This is very important when dealing with gizmos. Gizmos with holes or cracks will not work!